|This biographical article relies too much on references to primary sources. (April 2009)|
November 24, 1982
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Nicolás D'Agostino (Spanish pronunciation: [nikoˈlas ðaˈɣostino]; born November 24, 1982 in Buenos Aires, Argentina) is an Argentinean actor, well-known from the part Tony, the grandson of the Rosa in the Argentinean soap-opera Sos mi vida.
He appeared in spectacles: The best country in the world (El mejor país del mundo) in Teatro Maipo, Amanda and Eduardo (Amanda y Eduardo) in Teatro General San Martín, (¿Por qué ciegos?), The demonstration of the love of boys (El show de the los chicos enamorados) and Alan and Leo (Alan y El León).
- 2010 Sueña Conmigo-as Joaco
- 2007 Patito feo- as Barcarolli
- 2006 Sos mi vida- as Tony
- 2005 ½ falta- as Miguel
- 2005 Paraíso Rock- as Vito
- 2004 Laura's Secret (Culpable de este amor)- as Geal
- 1997 chiquititas- as Lalo