From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nicola may refer to:
- Nicola (name)
- Nicola (magazine), a Japanese magazine
- Nicola (chief), important First Nations political figure in the fur trade era of the British Columbia Interior
- Nicola (people), an extinct Athapaskan people of the Nicola Valley in British Columbia, Canada, and a modern alliance now residing there
- Nicola River, a river in British Columbia, Canada
- MV Nicola, a ferryboat in British Columbia, Canada
- Nicola (artist) or Nicoleta Alexandru, singer who represented Romania at the 2003 Eurovision Song Contest
- Lower Nicola, British Columbia, a community on the Nicola River
- the Shackan First Nation, aka the Lower Nicola Indian Band, is a government of the Nicola Tribal Association
- Upper Nicola Indian Band, a government of the Nicola Tribal Association
- All pages with titles containing "Nicola"
- Nicolas (disambiguation)
- Nikola, a Slavic equivalent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nicola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.