From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nicola may refer to:
- Nicola (name), including a list of people with the feminine given name or, less commonly, the surname
- Nicola people, an extinct Athapaskan people of the Nicola Valley in British Columbia, Canada, and a modern alliance now residing there
- Nicola language, an extinct Athabascan language
- Nicola River, British Columbia, Canada
- MV Nicola, a ferryboat in British Columbia, Canada
- Nicola (magazine), a Japanese fashion magazine
- Nicola (apple), trade name of an apple cultivar
- Nicola (artist) or Nicoleta Alexandru, singer who represented Romania at the 2003 Eurovision Song Contest
- Nicola (album) (1967), by Scottish folk musician Bert Jansch
- Lower Nicola, British Columbia, a community on the Nicola River
- Nicola Tribal Association, the formal government of the aforementioned Nicola peoples
- All pages with titles containing "Nicola"
- Nicolas (disambiguation)
- Nikola, a Slavic equivalent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nicola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.