||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (October 2010)|
Valle de la Pascua, Venezuela
|Education||[Universidad Santa Maria]|
Best Design Award in Miami Fashion Week 2008, 2010 Mexico's Universal Excellence Award Italy's Zanetti Murano Award Iberoamerican personality of the year (UNESCO PARIS) congregassional medal of merit by the United States of America in washington Dc 2012 MFW fashion icon award 2013Icon of style Vanidades( New york)2013
Nicolas Felizola reminds you of a Renaissance artist, like a modern-day Leonardo da Vinci. He is a cultured lover of knowledge; a well rounded man who is in touch with all of his senses, both spiritually as well as intellectually. His art has surpassed limitations, being exhibited in galleries, museums and bi-annuals throughout the world. A Photographer, Fashion Designer, and Attorney at law, Nicolas Felizola has immortalized jet setters and celebrities internationally. He has been featured in various publications as one of the 100 most Outstanding Artists of the 21st Century. However, his true passion is fashion design. Felizola has been a photographer for celebrated international fashion designers like Gucci and Givenchy. Their close relationship has inspired him to become one of the most progressive fashion designers of today’s demanding fashion-conscious public. Understated elegance and glamour are the hallmarks of Nicolas Felizola’s design. His style is unique, with a signature image always bearing his personal touch. Felizola’s total devotion and passion for the Haute Couture style has caused him to be widely honored with multiple prestigious awards, such as the “Best Designer of Miami Fashion Week,” twice awarded by Tiffany & Co. for his Privé and Uomo collections; the “Zanetti Murano Award” in Italy; In Mexico, the “Universal Excellence Award”; he was featured in Forbes Magazine’s “America’s Young Fashion Designers,” recognized amongst ten Hispanic Designers that are influential in the United States, on par to names such as Carolina Herrera and Oscar De La Renta. His self “clean” and “simple” designs have been showcased on the most elite runways of the world, sharing the stage with Escada, Valentino, Oscar de la Renta and Dior. Nicolas Felizola will continue bringing new ideas by presenting his version of fashion with a distinctive and innovative style. In his tireless search of excellence, Nicolas Felizola defines “I have not yet created my best design, nor have I taken my best photograph.”.
Born into a prominent family in Venezuela, Felizola grew up during the reign of the 1950s Mexican actress María Félix and became fascinated by persona. Years later and after her death, Felizola bought star's entire personal wardrobe during an auction and has since been the sole owner. She is the inspiration for the Enamorada collection.
Nicolas Felizola maintains personal and dear relationships with many prominent celebrities and has proclaimed his muses to be Mexican actresses Patricia Manterola, Jacqueline Bracamonte and Susana González as well as Venezuelan TV personality Chiquinquira Delgado. Nicolas is godfather to Chiquinquira, Patricia and Susan's youngest children.
Nicolas Felizola was selected to design the evening dress that Miss Universe Japan 2009, Emiri Miyasaka, wore during the contest. He recently dressed Nastassja Bolivar in the dress that won her the title of Miss Nicaragua 2013 and will soon be preparing for to dress her for the Miss Universe pageant.
Felizola, as a designer, has produced the following collections:
- 'Del Cuore (Italian for "Of The Heat") in 2008
- Enamorada (Spanish for "In Love") in 2009
- 'Seductrice in 2010
- Orinokia (Inspired by the Orinoco River) in 2011
- Cinetique (Inspired by Kinetic Movement) in 2012
- ' MOOI (Inspired by Rembrandt and Vermeer) in 2013
- Felizola prive 2014
- Felizola resort 2014 and mens underwear line "Felizolaunderworld"
Felizola debuted his spring/summer 2008 collection during Haute Lunch, a charity luncheon benefiting the AROD Family Foundation, hosted by "It" baseball player of the year, Alex Rodriguez and his wife, Cynthia. When asked about this collection, Felizola said:
"Del Cuore is about the passion of the heart and this collection is purely from the heart and completely about the passion that a woman has."
In 2009, Felizola released his new spring/summer collection titled Enamorada. Felizola took inspiration on the 1950s Mexican star María Félix. The designer said about this collection:
"Maria was in love with fashion. She understood that the art of dressing required, like every master work, unavoidable steps to reach perfection. The cuts and lines that emphasized her waistline and accentuated her silhouette were her trademark, just like the colors and richness of the garments' textures. Coming into the present time, fine silk gazaar feathers cut in a laborious maneuver, just like flares, embroidery, beading, pleats, French Chantilly lace and the most exquisite silks embody this collection."
Nicolas Felizola Spring Summer 2011 was Orinokia. The legends of El Dorado the city of gold and the Orinoco River have brought forward myths and fantasy that have outlasted the clutches of time. 
A reverence to the world of kinetic movement originated in Paris by great teachers of their time such as Carlos Cruz Diez. They served as foundation and inspiration to Nicolas Felizola. Conceptualizing in their different facets as the artist of the photographic lens, of fashion couture and of unique decorative pieces for the home, Felizola offers us his own version of a Kinetic for the 21st century. Cinetique transports us with its encircling magic lines that fuse in a focal point to emphasize the delicate female silhouette.
Mooi is Felizola's latest collection inspired by Rembrandt and Vermeer. These 17th-century Dutch painter's contributions to art came in a period that historians called the Dutch Golden Age. The end result was a richly varied handling of paint and deep layers.
- 2014 - Miami Fashion Week Resort collection (inaugural night ) Miami Beach Fl
- 2013 - Miami Fashion Week (Inaugural Night), Miami Beach FL
- 2013 - PGA (Professional Golfers’ Association) World Golf Championship, Doral FL
- 2012 - BeLive for Colombia, Miami FL
- 2012 - Caribbean Fashion Week (Inaugural Night), Santo Domingo DR
- 2012 - Miami Beach International Fashion Week (Closing Night), Miami Beach FL
- 2011 - Noche Romántica Fundacion San Felipe (Solo) Panamá
- 2011 - “Miami Fashion Week, (Closing) Miami Fl. “
- 2010 - “Orinokia Nicolas Felizola Prive 2011, Miami, Fl. (Solo)”
- 2010 - “Republica Dominicana Fashion Week, DR (Closing opening night)”
- 2010 - Miami International Fashion Week (Closing opening night & Presenting Men’s Collection)
- 2010 - “Maria Felix Exhibition, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic”
- 2009 - Vanidades de la Moda (Closing)
- 2009 - “Noche de Estrellas, Mexico DF (Solo)”,
- 2009 - .“High Fashion Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Fl. (Solo)”
- 2009 - “Miami Fashion Week, (Closing opening night)”
- 2008 - “Enamorada Fashion Show CIFO Museum Miami, Fl (Solo)”
- 2008 - “Maria Felix Exhibition, Miami Fl.”
- 2008 - “Acapulco Fashion “Novias Felizola”, Acapulco, Mexico (Closing)”
- 2008 - “Miami Fashion Week, Miami Fl (Closing)”
- 2008 - “Vanidades Fashion Show, Miami, Fl (Solo)”
- 2007 - “Haper’s Bazaar Magia de Moda Miami, Fl.”
- 2007 - DFashion. Mexico DF Fashion Week (Closing)
- 2007 - “A Rod Family Foundation Fashion Show, NY (Solo)”
- 2007 - “Pasarella Fashion Night “Modama” Guadalajara, Mexico (Closing)”
- 2007 - “Miracle Makers Big Brother Big Sister Miami, Fl (Solo)”
- 2007 - “Miami Fashion Week Miami Showcase, Miami, Fl (Closing)”
- 2007 - “Cosmolounge, San Juan, Puerto Rico (Solo)”
- 2006 - “Love at First Sight, Ocean Drive Miami, Fl (Closing)”
- 2006 - “Haper’s Bazaar Magia de Moda Miami, Fl. “
- 2006 - “MS Fashion Show, Tampa, Florida (Solo)”
- 2006 - “Semana de la Moda, Caracas, Venezuela (Closing)”
- 2006 - “Lanzamiento revista Nueva, San José Costa Rica (Solo)”
- 2006 . - “Managua Big Fashion Nicaragua, (Closing)”
- 2006 - “Miami Fashion Week, Miami, Fl “
- 2005 - “Acapulco Fashion Week, Acapulco Mexico”
- 2005 - “Caras Fashion Show Guayaquil/ Caras Fashion Show Quito, Ecuador (Solo)”
- 2005 - “10 Years of Beauty and Fashion, Nicaragua (Solo)”
- 2005 - “Operation Smile, Los Angeles, CA”
- 2005 - “Belleza Por Una Causa, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic”
- 2005 - Red Carpet International. San Juan Puerto Rico
- 2005 - Miami Fashion Week (Best Designer Award)
- 2004 - “Corazones de la Moda, Miami FL (Solo)”
- 2003 - Piel Miami Fl (Solo)
- 2003 - “Dias de Moda, Ciudad Panamá, Panamá
- Zayas, Sheila."Designer Nicolas Felizola to Show Collection"Yourhub.com, 1-23-2009
- Editor "Move Over Oscar, Nicolas Felizola's Got Next!"www.latina.com, 1-03-2008
- Zayas, Sheila."Designer Nicolas Felizola to Show Collection"Yourhub.com, 1-23-2009