||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2011)|
Nicolas Jurnjack is a French-born hair stylist, who has worked with fashion magazines including Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, as well as runway work for designers Alexander McQueen, John Galliano and Alber Elbaz).
|This sectionion needs additional citations for verification. (February 2011)|
Jurnjack was born and raised in Marseille in the South of France, the youngest of 6 children. He left school at the age of 15, working in salons until one last sweeper position at age 18 unintentionally gave him his first opportunity to style a swimwear shoot for French Elle.
He then moved to Paris, to study hair styling via magazine clippings and plastic heads. He was then hired for styling a cover shoot for French Vogue, his first of what now totals about 350 covers (100 of which have been for Vogue).
He has received repeat nominations for France's Best Stylist of the Year and receiving Australia's "Leading Session Stylist of the Year". His work has been shown in the Louvre Museum - six black and white portraits styled by Jurnjack were hung there as part of the International Festival of Fashion Photography. Three were shot by Jeanloup Sieff where the concept was "Paper Hair," and three were shot by Christoph Sillem with the concept of hair created out of match sticks.
In 2010, Jurnjack created the hair for the FACE/PROJECT photography exhibit at Camera Work Gallery, an artistic venture that spanned two years and was on display at Berlin's Camera Work Gallery. The artwork was a collaboration between artists Michelangelo Di Batista and Tina Berning.
Nicolas Jurnjack has styled hair for models including Natasha Poly, Gisele Bündchen, Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, Carmen Kass, Cindy Crawford Elle Macpherson and Natalia Vodianova. Celebrities he has styled for include Jennifer Lopez, Elisa Sednaoui, Rachel McAdams, Laetitia Casta  Juliette Binoche and Alicia Keys. He has created runway looks designers, including Alexander McQueen, Alexander McQueen for Givenchy, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Marc Jacobs, John Galliano, Nina Ricci, Alber Elbaz, Olivier Theyskens, Jeremy Scott, Badgley Mischka, Antonio Beradi and Kenzo. Jurnjack has also styled hair for editorials and covers of many fashion and industry publications, including Vogue, Allure, V Magazine, Harper's Bazaar, Elle, i-D Magazine, The New York Times Magazine, Le Monde and The Guardian.
In addition, Jurnjack has worked as the Creative Consultant for Jacques Dessange International (for 5 seasons), the Creative Consultant for L'Oreal Techni-Art, as well as the Creative Director (freelance) for Australian Vogue Beauty. Jurnjack's name has been used to endorse brands such as: Jean-Louis David, Jean Marc Maniatis, Redken, Matrix, L'Oréal, Schwarzkopf, Cutler, Jacques Dessange, Wella and Avon.
- Matt Irwin (photographer), "Laeticia Casta", Russian Vogue, August 2010
- Alexi Hay (photographer), "Sienna Miller", UK Harper's Bazaar, January 2007
- Ogi Mercier, "Meet Fashion Icon, Nicolas Jurnjack", Hush Chicago Magazine, Issue 4/June 2010
- "Australian Screen - Australian TV Interview".
- Victoria Meppem, "Head Boy: Nicolas Jurnjack", myhairdressersearch.com, May 2008
-  Natasha Poly for Vogue China in 2006]
- Vogue Russia April 2010 jewelry
- Rachel McAdams, "Vogue Italy December 2010, shooted by Michel Angelo di Battista,
- Harper's Bazaar October 2012 covers 
- Anne Deniau, "Love looks not with the eyes” Images of Alexander McQueen’s work, Edition Abrams
- "Terry Tsiolis (photographer), "Chic at Every Price"". Harper's Bazaar. April 2010.
- Jacqueline Berthelot, "In the Mix," Salon News, Vol. 10, No. 2/February 2002
- Jacqueline Berthelot, "Flash - Nicolas Jurnjack, Hairstylist," Salon News, Vol. 7, No. 10/October 1999
- Allure Magazine, "Lime Eyes, shooted by Greg Kadel, March 2011
- Principals References
- Avon professional hair color with Fergie Video Behind the scenes