Nicolas Todt (born 17 November 1977 in Le Chesnay, Yvelines) is the son of former Ferrari Formula One team principal and current FIA president Jean Todt, and manager of racecar drivers Felipe Massa, Jules Bianchi, Pastor Maldonado and James Calado. He is the co-owner of the GP2 Series team ART Grand Prix.
Todt is seen as being very influential in Massa's move from Sauber to Ferrari. There were rumours in mid-2007 that Todt could take over Scuderia Toro Rosso Formula One team, but Toro Rosso team owner Gerhard Berger dismissed the rumours.
- Mole, The (2007-10-17). "Weird stuff". GrandPrix.com. Inside F1. Retrieved 2008-01-05. "He's not. But he [Massa] is managed by Nicolas Todt, the son of Jean. This means that a percentage of any money that Felipe Massa earns will end up in Todt Jr's pocket."
- O'Leary, Jamie (2009-12-02). "Bianchi signs long-term Ferrari deal". Autosport. Haymarket Publications. Retrieved 2009-12-02. ""We are very happy to do this long-term deal, which was completed a short time ago," Bianchi's manager Nicolas Todt told AUTOSPORT."
- Money matters for Calado - Sporting Life, 5 September 2013
- "Luca Filippi signs for Ferrari?". GrandPrix.com. Inside F1. 2007-09-19. Retrieved 2008-01-05. "It is expected that he will also compete in the GP2 Series with Nicolas Todt's ART Grand Prix team and be managed by Todt Jr."
- Freeman, Glenn (2007-12-17). "Filippi confirmed at ART for 2008". Autosport. Haymarket Publications. Retrieved 2008-01-05.
- Noble, Jonathan (2007-06-16). "Berger amused by STR sale rumours". Autosport. Haymarket Publications. Retrieved 2008-01-05.