June 26, 1985
Nicole Arbour (born June 26, 1985) is a female Canadian comedian, recording artist, actor, writer, choreographer, and producer from Hamilton, Ontario. She is billed as "The World's Sexiest Comedian." 
She was born on 26 June 1985 in Hamilton, Ontario.
In a February 2009 episode, E! News Weekend named Arbour and her then "beau" Tavis Stanley of rock band Art of Dying "Canada's Coolest Couple" in the half hour "Cool Canada" special in where E! followed the couple on a winter vacation in cottage country.
During the 2013 Juno Awards she confirmed on her Facebook fan page that she is dating Marianas Trench (band) guitar player and solo artist Matt Webb. Matt thanked Nicole in his acceptance speech for 'Group of the Year.'
Dance and Cheerleading career
She began dancing at the age of three. Her career in entertainment at age five as part of the professional cast of Cats performed at Hamilton Place. She went on to star in over 15 professional Canadian productions before she reached high school including The Wizard of Oz, The Nutcracker in conjunction with the National Ballet of Canada featuring Karen Kain, Animals in conjunction with the National Ballet of Russia, and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. Nicole also performed at many summer festivals and events including "The Canadian National Exhibition". The Niagara Falls Festival of Lights, and the Festival of Friends.
Nicole was a cheerleader in grade school, captain of her high school cheerleading team, and a member of the PCA Canadian All-Star team during high school.
In college Nicole founded and was choreographer/ captain of the Humber College Varsity Dance Team known as "The Hype." Under Nicole's direction the Humber Hype won back to back National Dance Team Championships. During the same time Nicole was named Captain of the Canadian All-Star Dance Team. After college Nicole became a member of the Toronto Raptors Dance Pak. Arbour walked in runway shows and did print ads for Guess, Eatons, and Sears amongst other labels and department stores.
On July 15, 2010, Arbour performed a sold out crowd at C Lounge in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, in a sneak peek look at her cross over to music. Her first ever show as a solo artist was sponsored by Lavalife and Virgin Mobile.
On July 17, 2010, Arbour performed a sold out co-headline show as her official launch into music with recording artist Jason Derulo at The MOD Club in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. This show was the closing and headline event for Lavalife's "Summer Loving's Event Series". Nicole's performance, (nicknamed the FUN REVOLUTION) included dancers, the Toronto Argonaut Cheerleaders, Martial Artists, Drummers, and a voice over host. Her performance was sponsored by Virgin Mobile.
On August 20, 2010, Nicole took to the field at the Rogers Centre in Toronto, during the Toronto Argos home game vs the Hamilton Tiger-Cats to perform her soon to be released single, "Go Team" with the Toronto Argos Cheerleaders as her back up dancers. The performance was choreographed by Nicole Arbour, and staged by head coach Jorie Brown.
On April 30, 2013, Nicole's first single BANG BANG came out.
In 2005, Nike Canada brought Arbour on board to be spokesperson and part of the writing team for the RUN TO 10k event on Centre Island in Toronto. This campaign was the largest advertising and run initiative in Nike Canada's history, with over 25,000 participants in the run, and featured Arbour's one liners pitting each Toronto neighborhood against each other to find out, "Who Runs This Town?" on apparel, print, radio, and live events such as Toronto Blue Jays games. During an early season Blue Jays game against the Washington Nationals, Arbour burst onto the field and led the crowd in her version of the seventh inning stretch.
In 2008, Molson Canadian commissioned Heavy.com to create and produce a branded entertainment video campaign in conjunction with their "Guy Code" campaign, with Nicole as the interviewer. Over 8,000,000 hits later "Guy Code" sits as the most successful viral campaign in Canadian history, the second most successful worldwide, and was nominated as well as being a finalist in the IAB. MIXX Advertising Awards 2009.
In December 2008, Virgin Mobile commissioned Arbour to create and star in a video holiday card that would be sent to every Virgin Mobile customer in Canada. Her version of a sex deprived Mrs. Claus was viewed and shared by over 1,000,000 Virgin Mobile customers.
2009, AXE commissioned Heavy.com, again with Nicole as the interviewer, to create the branded entertainment campaign which would launch the AXE Hair care line. Using the "AXE, Hair Crisis" banner, Arbour helped hundreds of guys get "girl approved hair."
Nicole Arbour's Choreography has been featured by such clients as:
- 2013 Much Music Video Awards
- Toronto Argos Cheerleaders 2013
- KTU 103.5 Miracle on 34th Street Event, Madison Square Gardens, NYC, 2001 with Shaggy, Alisha Keys, and Mariah Carey
- Nike Canada, Dance line launch
- Bell Canada
- Toronto Raptors of the NBA
- Toronto Argos Cheerleaders
- The Pink Bedroom Event, Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
- Virgin Mobile
- Molson Canada
- Harley Davidson
- "Party Mamas", Slice Network
- "Wish List", Slice Network
- NBC's "Howie Do It"
- Michael Patrick Entertainment Feature Comedic Horror "Silent But Deadly"
- Serendipity Point Films Feature Comedy "You Might As Well Live"
- Multiple feature segments on Entertainment Tonight Canada
- Regular Cast Member on MUCH MUSIC's "Video On Trial" 2006-2007, with episodes still in syndication
- ETalk Daily
- The 2008 Los Angeles Comedy Festival
- The 2008 Juno Awards
- Playboy Radio
- 21 Laps Ent. Feature Comedy "The Rocker"
- TSN's "Off The Record", as a guest sports panelist
- 2008 Juno Awards, Black Carpet special
- Slice Network's "Party Mamas"
- Slice Network's "The WIsh List"
- ESPN's original series "Tilt"
- SUN TV's "The Grill Room", as a guest sports panelist
- The W Network's "Style By Jury", as a comedic expert
- The Comedy Network's "BUZZ", and "Great Canadian Laugh Off" programs
- The 2005 and 2007 Much Music Video Awards
- Radio stations across North America.
- Socialight Entrepreneur Conference www.socialightconference.com 2011
- Virgin Mobile's "National Fearless Day," with co-hosts Richard Branson and Cory Monteith, 2009
- LG's "National Texting Championships," Dundas Square Toronto, 2008/ 2009
- Gibson Guitars and Myspace Juno Gala Event, 2008
- Molson Canadian's "Molson Mega Keg Event," 2008
- Black Carpet Presents, "The 2008 Junos, with Nicole Arbour"
- Molson Canadian "Shake Up Tour," with Social Code, Inward Eye, Bedouin Soundclash, and Thornley (National Tour)
- Molson Canadian "Rock Star Tour" (National Tour)
- Coors Light Super Bowl Party, Toronto, 2008
- Maxim/ Coors Light Golf Experience, 2007
- Dr.Jay Golf Classic, 2007
- Extreme Music Series, 2006/2007
- Bell ExpressVu!, Segment Host, 2006/2007
- Nike Canada, "Who Runs This Town?" 10k, 2006
In December 2006, Nicole proved her producing skills with "The Very Sexy Christmas Show" which took place on the Diesel Playhouse Mainstage in Toronto, Canada. The show was an up-dated variety style show with Arbour as the host, featuring comedians (Andrew Johnston, Dini Dimakos, Barry Taylor, Debra DiGiovanni), dancers, female contortionists, and pole dancers. When two shows sold out, the show was extended. The show was featured in The Toronto Sun, on Sun TV, TSN, NewsTalk 1010's "Show's not to miss", and Rogers TV.
- BPMtv's "Best Newcomer of 2010" for her music video to single "Every Guy" on "The Best and Worst of 2010" Holiday special.
- Nominated as WIRED MAGAZINE'S "Hottest Geek of 2009"
- Nominated and finalist for the 2009 IAB. MIXX Awards, Advertising Awards, for the Molson Canadian "Guy Code" Campaign. This campaign was always awarded People's Choice and was record breaking in its field.
- Nicole has won a multitude of awards in choreography including "Choreographer of the Year" by Showstopper American Dance Championships, the largest dance competition in the world. As well she was awarded two time "Choreographer of the year" accolades by the Canadian Dance Team Association, and a Canadian Event Industry Award for her choreography of "Le Club Moulin Rouge."
- Nicole was awarded a scholarship for continued teacher/ choreographer training to the Broadway Dance Center in NYC by the Canadian Dance Team Association
- In 2008, the Luminato Arts Festival in Toronto, honored Nicole Arbour as a "woman of inspiration", at the Milles Femmes Gala.
- Labatts Comic of the year, 2006
- Student Appreciation Award, Humber College, 2002
- "LG Electronics Canada: Canadian Texters Will Compete for $25,000 in Cash and Prizes" (Press release). MarketWatch.com. 2009-06-23. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
- E! News Weekend episode dated March 3/2009
- Life and Fashion Magazine International
- Lorianna De Giorgio (2006-08-17). "This blonde is butt of her own jokes". mytowncrier.ca. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
- HMM Magazine August 2009