|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Born||Nicole Elizabeth Blaszczyk
February 16, 1987
|Education||Novi High School
Wayne State University
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||120 lb (54 kg)|
|Title(s)||Miss Michigan 2009
Miss Wayne County 2009
|Miss America 2010|
Nicole Elizabeth Blaszczyk, (born February 16, 1987) is an American beauty pageant titleholder who won Miss Michigan 2009 and was a talent award winner in Miss America 2010. Blaszczyk lives in Novi, Michigan and is a student at Wayne State University. She is of Polish descent. Blaszczyk was named the Assistant Athletic Director for Marketing & Promotions at Wayne State University in May 2012.
- Miss Michigan 2009 press kit (pdf), Miss Michigan official website
- Leach, Robin (29 January 2010). "Miss Oregon and Miss Michigan win third rounds". Las Vegas Sun.
- "Marketing student crowned Miss Michigan". Wayne State University School of Business Administration.
- "Wayne State University Athletics - Staff Directory". wsuathletics.com. Retrieved 2012-06-21.
- Nicole Blaszczyk at the Internet Movie Database
- Nicole Blaszczyk on Twitter
- Wayne State Athletic Department Staff Biography
|Awards and achievements|
Katie Lynn LaRoche
|This biography article about a United States contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|