In 2004, POWER UP! named Conn one of the top ten gay women in show business.
Conn's most recent film project was little man, a documentary about the extremely premature birth of her son, Nicholas. Born 100 days too early, Nicholas weighed only one pound. little man is the story of how a micro-preemie brought a family to its knees. The film is the winner of 12 film festival awards from around the United States.
Her most recent venture is Preemie World, a website that provides a nexus between prematurity and disability. Conn used this site to launch NICU Preemie Tags, which are pieces of jewelry inspired by the dog tags soldiers wear into battle. The NICU Preemie Tags are considered by Conn as a way to honor all the children who were once premature babies fighting for their lives in the NICU and all the people who have loved and nurtured those children.
- A Perfect Ending (2012)
- Elena Undone (2010)
- little man (2005)
- Cynara: Poetry in Motion (1996)
- Claire of the Moon (1992)
- Moments (1992)
- She Walks in Beauty (2001)
- Angel Wings (1997)
- Passion's Shadow (1995)
- Claire of the Moon (1993)
- The Wedding Dress
- Demi-Monde Productions (1987)
- Little Man Nicholas, LLC (2002)
- Nicole Conn at the Internet Movie Database
- Official Website
- Website for her documentary "Little Man"
- Preemie World Official Website
- NICU Preemie Tags
|This article about a United States film director born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|