|Born||Nicole Elizabeth Eggert
January 13, 1972
Glendale, California, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Justin Herwick (2000–2002)|
Nicole Elizabeth Eggert (born January 13, 1972) is an American actress. Her notable roles include Jamie Powell in the television series Charles in Charge and Summer Quinn in the TV series Baywatch. In 1999 Nicole guest starred on Boy Meets World. She has made several Christmas movies that premiered on Lifetime. Eggert was most recently a contestant on the VH1 reality show Celebrity Fit Club  and now on ABC's celebrity diving show Splash.
Eggert was born in Glendale, California. Her mother, Gina Duncan, is a British-born talent agent, and her father, Rolf Eggert, was a German-born canning company executive. Eggert's quest for stardom started when her mother entered her in beauty contests. At age five, Eggert was Miss Universe in the petite division. An agent saw her and offered her a role in a Johnson's Baby Shampoo commercial.
Eggert had a recurring role on Who's The Boss? from 1985–1986 as Marci Ferguson, who was a friend of Samantha Micelli (Alyssa Milano). In January 1987, she starred on the television show Charles in Charge as Jamie Powell. After the show was canceled in 1990, she was featured as one of the many lifeguards on seasons 3 and 4 on the syndicated show, Baywatch. She appeared on the show from 1992 to 1994 and was originally supposed to be on a Baywatch spin-off. She appeared on Married... with Children in episode "Enemies" (opposite of the series Friends) as Shannon (1996), intended to be a back-door pilot for a spin-off.
In 2004, Eggert played the role of "Ginger" in the first edition of the TBS network's The Real Gilligan's Island reality show. She was the first guest star to appear on The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!. Also in 1989, Eggert hosted the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards with Wil Wheaton. She also appeared on Scott Baio Is 45...and Single (featuring her Charles in Charge co-star) in 2007.
In 2013, Eggert was added to the cast of Splash, the celebrity diving show on ABC. In April it was reported she was injured during the taping of an episode. In the days following, she denied sustaining any serious injury.
Eggert was engaged to Canadian actor Corey Haim, with whom she starred in Blown Away (1992) and Just One of the Girls (1993). Eggert is credited with helping to save Haim's life at least once by taking him to hospital to detox during a 'narcotic rush', although she has said: "I spent a lot of nights in emergency rooms with him. I don't think that I saved his life, I just think that I was there for him."
Eggert was married to actor Justin Herwick from 2000 to 2002. They have a daughter together, Dilyn.
She gave birth to her second daughter, Keegan, in July 2011.
- When She Was Bad (1979)
- Rich and Famous (1981)
- Someday You'll Find Her, Charlie Brown (1981)
- T. J. Hooker as Christine "Chrissie" Hooker (T. J.'s daughter) (5 episodes) (1982–1983)
- Hambone and Hillie (1984)
- Annihilator (1986)
- The Clan of the Cave Bear (1986)
- Omega Syndrome (1987)
- Kinjite: Forbidden Subjects (1989)
- The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! (Live-action segment, first episode only) (1989)
- The Haunting of Morella (1990)
- The Double 0 Kid (1992)
- Secrets (1992)
- Blown Away (1992)
- Anything for Love (1993)
- The Demolitionist (1995)
- Amanda and the Alien (1995)
- Melissa (1995)
- The Price of Kissing (1997)
- Bartender (1997)
- Pink as the Day She Was Born (1997)
- Siberia (1998)
- Sleeping Beauties (1999)
- Murder Seen (2000)
- Submerged (2000)
- Triangle Square (2001)
- Thank You, Good Night (2001)
- Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding (2003)
- Wall of Secrets (2003, TV)
- Devil Winds (2003, TV)
- Decoys (2004)
- What Lies Above (2004)
- Snowman's Pass – Diana Pennington (2004)
- Stan Lee's Lightspeed (2006)
- National Lampoons: Cattle Call (2006)
- Holiday Switch (2007)
- Loaded (2008)
- Past Lies (2008)
- A Christmas Proposal (2008)
- Phantom Racer (2009)
- Turbulent Skies (2010) ... Samantha
- What Not To Wear (2013)
- Splash (2013)
- Aradillas, Elaine (March 8, 2010). "'I'm in the Best Shape of My Life' – Diet & Fitness, Nicole Eggert". People. Retrieved November 13, 2011.
- Cast Bios
- Nicole Eggert Biography (1972–)
- "Nicole Eggert reflects on Baywatch". Entertainment Weekly. June 9, 1995. Retrieved February 23, 2010.
- "Two casts compete on 'Real Gilligan's Island'". MSNBC. November 16, 2004. Retrieved February 23, 2010.
- "Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards 2007". Nickelodeon. Retrieved February 23, 2010.
- Shanahan, Mark; Goldstein, Meredith (January 21, 2010). "Scott Brown's remark about daughters raises eyebrows". Boston Globe. Retrieved February 23, 2010.
- The Comedy Central Roast of David Hasselholf
- McCabe, Joanne (2010-03-10). "Lost Boys star Corey Haim: 10 things you didn't know about Victoria Beckham's one-time beau". Metro. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- Menounos, Maria (2010-03-10). "Nicole Eggert Remembers Corey Haim: 'We Loved Each Other So Dearly'". NBC. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- "'Baywatch' Star Nicole Eggert Welcomes Baby Girl | Story | Wonderwall". Wonderwall.msn.com. Retrieved November 13, 2011.