||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2009)|
Trunfio in 2012 Tribeca Film Festival
16 March 1986
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Measurements||32-24-34.5 (US), 81-61-88 (EU)|
|Dress size||2 (US), 34 (EU)|
|Manager||IMG Models, Viviens Model Management|
Trunfio was the winner of the Australian version of the television series Search for a Supermodel and came second in the international version.
She has modelled for various Australian as well as international designers including Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Christian Dior, Gucci, Fendi, Missoni, Roberto Cavalli, Vivienne Westwood, Valentino, Victoria's Secret, Sweetface, and Neiman Marcus. She has appeared in campaigns for Karl Lagerfeld, D&G, Sonia Rykiel, Lacoste, Sisley, Anne Taylor, BCBG Max Azria, Chadwick's and Guess. Trunfio has worked with photographers such as Richard Avedon for Kenneth Cole campaign, Patrick Demarchilier for Harpers Bazaar, Steven Klein for D&G campaign, Peter Lindbergh for Italian Vogue, Terry Richardson for British Vogue, Greg Kadel, Melvin Sokosky, Russel James, and is the current face of Ulta.
She has been passionate about acting since childhood and has been studying in NYC for the past 3 years with people such as Susan Batson, Harold Guskin, Stella Adler Studio. She is attending NIDA, and was featured in the Australian movie Two Fists, One Heart playing the role of Italian temptress Jessica.
Trunfio is represented by IMG Models in New York, Iconic Management in Berlin, Germany and Viviens Model Management in Australia.
Trunfio replaced Miranda Kerr as the face of David Jones' winter 2011 launch.
Trunfio is the youngest girl in a family of four children. She attended St. Mary's Primary School in Merredin. Later Trunfio and her family moved to Australind, where she attended Parkfield primary and then Australind Senior High School.
- Knox, David (9 January 2009). "Aussie model to mentor American Supermodel". tvtonight.com.au. Retrieved 9 January 2009.
- "Nicole a country girl at heart". Merredin-Wheatbelt Mercury. 29 March 2006. Retrieved 9 January 2009.
- "Gary Clark Jr. kisses his model girlfriend, Nicole Trunfio, in traffic on Jan. 6 in New York". 6 January 2013.
- "Big Day Out's Gary Clark Jr. Dating Australian Model Nicole Trunfio". 23 January 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nicole Trunfio.|
- Official website
- Nicole Trunfio on Twitter
- Nicole Trunfio on Facebook
- Nicole Trunfio at the Fashion Model Directory
- Nicole Trunfio at the Internet Movie Database
|This Australian biography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|