From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Region of origin||French|
|Look up Nicolette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nicolette may refer to:
- Nicolette (album), a 1978 album release by Nicolette Larson
- Nicolette (novel), a 1922 novel by Baroness Orczy
- Nicolette, West Virginia, a community in the United States
People with the surname Nicolette:
- Mike Nicolette, American professional golfer who played on the PGA Tour in the 1970s and 1980s
People with the given name Nicolette:
- Nicolette (musician), a UK singer/songwriter of Nigerian parentage.
- Nicollette Sheridan, British actress known for her portrayal of Edie Britt on Desperate Housewives
- Nicolette Larson, American singer best known for her cover version of Neil Young's Lotta Love
- Nicolette Palikat, Malaysian singer from Tambunan, Sabah
- Nicolette Hellemans, former international rower from the Netherlands
- Nicolette Grant, character on the HBO series Big Love
- Nicolette Bethel, Bahamian teacher, writer and anthropologist
- Nicolette Krebitz, German actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nicolette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.