Nielsen Norman Group
|Industry||Information technology consulting|
|Headquarters||Fremont, California, United States|
The Nielsen Norman Group (NN/g) is a computer user interface and user experience consulting firm, founded in 1998 by Jakob Nielsen, Donald Norman and Bruce Tognazzini. Their work includes an analysis of the interface of Microsoft's Windows 8 operating system. They have done analyses of the user experience of mobile devices (including the iPad) and intranets.
- "Windows 8 Start Screen Interface Analyzed By Nielsen Norman Group". The Inquisitr News. Retrieved 17 September 2014.
- "Windows 8 UI 'strategic mistake,' argues design guru - Techworld". TechWorld. Retrieved 17 September 2014.
- "Nielsen Norman Group Says Mobile User Experience Stinks - Internet2Go - An Opus Research Advisory Service". Retrieved 17 September 2014.
- "Research shows ways to make iPad apps more user-friendly - CNN.com". Retrieved 17 September 2014.
- Gregg Keizer (10 June 2013). "Usability, not 'flat' design, key to Monday's iOS refresh". Computerworld. Retrieved 17 September 2014.
- "Nielsen Norman Group Evaluates Intranet Portal Usability - InformationWeek". InformationWeek. Retrieved 17 September 2014.