From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nieva may refer to:
- Nieva, a municipality in Spain
- Nieva (Spanish group), a rock/electronica band
- The Nieva District in Peru
- The Nieva River in Peru
- "Nieva, Nieva", a single by Paulina Rubio
- Santa María de Nieva, a town in the Amazonas Region of Peru
- Santa María la Real de Nieva, municipality of Segovia in Spain
- Wil Cordero Nieva, a baseball player
- Adrián Nievas of the Argentine band Adicta
- Fabrizio Nieva, an Argentinian boxer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.