Nigel Botterill (born January 1966) is a British entrepreneur, marketer, author, speaker and business mentor. He is founder and chief executive of N5 Ltd, home to a number of businesses including thebestof and Botterill's own private Entrepreneur's Circle.
In February 2011, Botterill published his first business book The Botty Rules, which reached number two in the Sunday Telegraph best-sellers list. All the proceeds from sales of the book were donated to The Teenage Cancer Trust. The second edition, Botty's Rules, was published by Random House in August 2011.
In addition to the awards his business’ have won, Botterill has also picked up several accolades for his contributions to the business world. He won the BT Essence of the Entrepreneur Award and was also Highly Commended at the National Business Awards in the Entrepreneur of the Year category in 2007 and again a finalist in 2012. Botterill was also the first ever non-American (and two time winner) to pick up the GKIC Marketer of the Year award.
- "Nigel Botterill's mission to revive the West Midlands high streets" Birmingham Post, 17 June, 2011
- "My Week: Nigel Botterill of thebestof" Management Today. Retrieved 2014-12-30.
- "TheBestOf wins E-Company of the year" The Franchise Magazine. Retrieved 2014-12-30.
- "Entrepreneur's Circle" The Telegraph. Retrieved 2014-12-30.
- "Small business leader: Nigel Botterill, Entrepreneurs Circle" The Guardian. Retrieved 2014-12-30.
- "Entrepreneur publishes book on Twitter" Business Wings. Retrieved 2014-12-30.
- "Books: Three of a kind - Unleash your inner guru" Management Today. Retrieved 2014-12-30.
- "Nigel Botterill" Director Magazine, April 2011.
- "Innovative Business of the Year 2008" Startups. Retrieved 2014-12-30.
- "The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 league table 2007" The Sunday Times. Retrieved 2014-12-30.
- "Top Midland businessman guest of honour at Solihull Speech Day" Midlands Business News. Retrieved 2014-12-30.
- "The Finalists – the Judges Comments" National Business Awards. Retrieved 2014-12-30.
- "My Mag Opportunity" Information Marketing Insiders' Journal. Retrieved 2014-12-30.
- Entrepreneur's Circle Official site