From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society in 2006. He was named as a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science in 2008.
At Yale his team are studying the effects of a variety of enzymes on DNA.
- "Nigel Grindley". Department of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry, Yale University. Archived from the original on 2012-04-14.
- "Nigel D.F. Grindley". John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation. Retrieved 2013-10-01.
- "Yale biochemist is elected to the world’s oldest scientific society". Medicine@Yale (Yale School of Medicine). July–August 2006. Retrieved 2013-10-01.
- "Royal Society fellows 1660-2007". Royal Society. Retrieved 2012-03-08.
- "New AAAS Fellows". Medicine@Yale (Yale School of Medicine). November–December 2007. Retrieved 2013-10-01.