From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up niger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Niger is a country in Africa.
Niger may also refer to:
- Niger River, a river in West Africa
- Niger State, a state in Nigeria
- Niger Vallis, a valley on Mars that appears to have been carved by water
- 8766 Niger, a Main-belt asteroid discovered on September 29, 1973
- HMS Niger, any of several British warships
- Lapis Niger, the black marble covering and concrete enclosure of an ancient Roman monument and shrine
- Sol Niger Within, the first and only release by Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects
- Niger Innis, an American Republican consultant, strategist and National Spokesperson for the Congress of Racial Equality
- Pescennius Niger, a Roman usurper
- Peter Georg Niger (1434-1481/1484), a Dominican theologian, preacher and controversialist
- Ralph Niger (c. 1140-c. 1217), an Anglo-French theologian
- Roger Niger, a thirteenth-century cleric who became Bishop of London
- Sextius Niger, a Roman writer on pharmacology during the reign of Augustus
- Simeon Niger, New Testament character
- Guizotia abyssinica, a cultivated plant with the common name 'niger'.
- Latin binomial abbreviations for species
- All pages beginning with "niger"
- Nigar (disambiguation)
- Nigra (disambiguation)
- Nigrum (disambiguation)
- Nigrus (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.