|Born||Harlem, New York City, New York|
|Occupation||Political consultant, activist|
Niger Innis is the National Spokesperson for the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE), MSNBC commentator, and political consultant. He was born in Harlem, New York, and currently lives in North Las Vegas, Nevada. Innis graduated from Georgetown University in 1990 with a degree in Political Science. He serves on the Board of Advisors of the Alliance for Marriage Foundation, an organization which advocates against same-sex marriage.
Innis has appeared on CNBC, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, and Politically Incorrect. His radio appearances include The Jim Bohannon Show and The Gil Gross Show. He has guest-hosted on The Bob Grant Show & The Barry Farber Show.
Innis is a potential Republican candidate for the United States House of Representatives in Nevada's 4th congressional district, currently held by Steven Horsford of the Democratic Party, in the 2014 elections.
- Niger Innis' profile Core-online.org
- African American Republican Leadership Council - SourceWatch
- Clc2011.com on the Conservative Leadership Conference website. Accessed 2011-08-06.
- Roy Innes
- Tea Party Establishes Congressional Advocacy Team
- Parti, Tarini. The Tea Party Caucus returns, Politico, April 25, 2013.
- Call, Roll (October 23, 2013). "Nevada Republicans Line Up to Depose Reid in 2016 : Roll Call Politics". Rollcall.com. Retrieved October 24, 2013.