|Directed by||Jag Mundhra|
|Produced by||Ashok Amritraj, Andrew Stevens|
|Written by||Tom Citrano, Andrew Stevens|
|Music by||Richard Glasser|
|Edited by||David H. Lloyd|
|Distributed by||Armitraj Company
Baldwin Entertainment Group
Night Eyes is a 1990 erotic thriller film written by Tom Citrano and Andrew Stevens. It stars Andrew Stevens, Tanya Roberts, Cooper Huckabee, and Warwick Sims. The film spawned a series of sequels following similar plots.
When Nikki (Tanya Roberts) catches her husband, rock star Brian Walker (Warwick Sims), with another woman, she files for divorce. Walker and his lawyer bribe her security company, led by Will Griffith (Andrew Stevens), to spy on her and catch her having an affair in order to achieve a favorable divorce settlement. While spying on Nikki for the security company, Will becomes lustfully obsessed with her and begins sleeping with her despite the dangerous consequences.
- Andrew Stevens – Will Griffith
- Tanya Roberts – Nikki
- Cooper Huckabee – Ernie
- Stephen Meadows – Michael Vincent
- Warwick Sims – Brian Walker
- Veronica Henson-Phillips - Lauretta
- Karen Elise Baldwin – Ellen
- Yvette Buchanan – Baby Doll
- Steven Burks – Tom Clemmons
- Paul Carr – Tom Michaelson
- Dena Drotar – Muffy Goldstein
- Larry Poindexter – Bard Goldstein
- Chick Vennera – Shapiro
The film spawned a series of sequels, all of which feature Andrew Stevens on the role of Will Griffith. The first two (Night Eyes 2 and Night Eyes 3) feature Shannon Tweed in the lead female role, while the fourth one features Paula Barbieri.