Night of the Long Knives (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Night of the Long Knives was the purge of Adolf Hitler's political opponents in Nazi Germany in 1934.
Night of the Long Knives may also refer to:
- Night of the Long Knives (Arthurian), the massacre of British chieftains by Saxons at peace negotiations ca. AD 460
- Night of the Long Knives (1962), British Prime Minister Harold Macmillan's dismissal of seven members of his cabinet
- Night of the Long Knives, the assassination of Alexander Burnes in November 1841 in Kabul, Afghanistan
- Night of the Long Knives, the Kitchen Accord patriation in 1981 in Canada
- Night of the Long Knives, the Provisional Irish Republican Army's purge of the breakaway Irish People's Liberation Organisation in 1992
- "Night of the Long Knives", a song from the 1981 album For Those About to Rock We Salute You by AC/DC
- "Night of the Long Knives", an episode of the television series The Time Tunnel
- Night of the Long Knives, a night stage in the Monte Carlo Rally
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.