Night of the Long Knives (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Night of the Long Knives was a purge of political opponents in Nazi Germany in 1934.
Night of the Long Knives may also refer to:
- Night of the Long Knives (Arthurian), a massacre of British chieftains by Saxons ca. 460
- Night of the Long Knives (1962), a political purge in Britain
- The 1841 assassination in Afghanistan of Alexander Burnes
- A 1981 accord in the process of Canadian patriation
- A 1992 attack on the Irish People's Liberation Organisation
in other uses:
- A song from the album For Those About to Rock We Salute You
- An episode of the television series The Time Tunnel
- A stage in the road race Monte Carlo Rally
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.