From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nightcap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nightcap may refer to:
- Nightcap (garment), soft cloth cap worn in bed
- Nightcap (beverage), alcoholic beverage consumed before going to bed
- Nightcap National Park, New South Wales, Australia
- Nightcap Range Important Bird Area, New South Wales, Australia
- Nightcaps, New Zealand community
- Nightcap (album), a 1993 double-disk album by Jethro Tull
- The NightCap, Australian late-night TV show airing online and on Channel 7 HD from February 2008
- Nightcap (1950s TV series), Canadian music variety television series
- Nightcap (1960s TV series), Canadian comedy and variety television series
- Nightcaps (band), American lounge music band active 1994-Present
- Nightcap, night game of a baseball doubleheader
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.