From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nightcrawler or nightcrawlers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A nightcrawler is an earthworm used as fish bait.
Nightcrawler or nightcrawlers may also refer to:
- Nightcrawler (comics), Marvel Comics superhero
- "Nightcrawler" (X-Men episode), episode of the 1990s X-Men animated series
- Nightcrawler (album), 2006 release by singer Pete Yorn
- Nightcrawler (film), 2014 crime-thriller film
- "Night Crawler", a song on Judas Priest's 1990 album Painkiller
- "Night Crawlers", a term used by the SyFy show hosts of Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files to describe an alleged alien encounter
- Nightcrawlers (band), house music project assembled by producer and DJ John Reid
- Nightcrawlers (US band), American band
- "Nightcrawlers", episode of the 1980s television series The Twilight Zone
- New Orleans Nightcrawlers, jazz and rhythm and blues group
- The Nightcrawler, ring name used by professional wrestler Marty Wright
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nightcrawler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.