From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nightwalker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nightwalker may refer to:
- Nightwalking, wandering at night in areas where one has no legitimate business in a way that might alarm people.
- Nightwalker, the 1981 album by Canadian recording artist Gino Vannelli.
- Nightwalker: The Midnight Detective, an anime series.
- The night form of the Shishigami (Spirit of the Forest), a character from Princess Mononoke. The term is a translation of the Japanese Daidarabocchi, a giant from Japanese mythology.
- A literal translation of many terms (such as Sanskrit tāmisra, niśācara, and kṣaṇada) for the Rākṣasas, a class of Indian demons.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nightwalker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.