Nijō Harutaka (二条 治孝?, October 30, 1754 – November 5, 1826), son of Nijō Munemoto, was a Japanese kugyō (court noble) of the Edo period (1603–1868). He had many children with a daughter of the fifth lord of Mito Domain Tokugawa Munemoto. Among them were: (in order of birth)
- Nijō Narimichi (二条 斉通?, 1781-1798)
- Kujō Suketsugu
- Saionji 寛季
- Consort of Tokugawa Nariatsu, third head of Hitotsubashi-Tokugawa family
- Nijō Narinobu (who was adopted by his brother Narimichi)
- Kujō Hisatada
- Consort of Nabeshima Naotomo, eighth lord of Hasunoike Domain (subdomain of Saga Domain).
- Consort of Matsudaira Yoritsugu, eighth lord of Hitachi-Fuchū Domain.
- ネケト. "二条家（摂家）" (in Japanese). Retrieved 2007-09-14.
|This biography of a Japanese noble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|