Nijmegen Dukenburg railway station
|Owned by||Nederlandse Spoorwegen|
Nijmegen Dukenburg is a railway station located in the south west of Nijmegen, The Netherlands. The station was opened on 2 June 1973 and is located on the Tilburg–Nijmegen railway. The train services are operated by Nederlandse Spoorwegen. The main station of Nijmegen is Nijmegen railway station.
Train services 
The following services currently call at Nijmegen Dukenburg:
- 2x per hour local services (stoptrein) Nijmegen - Oss - 's-Hertogenbosch
Bus services 
There is a bus station near the station called Brabantse Poort.
- 2 - Weezenhof - Brabantse Poort - Nijmegen (Centraal Station) - Plein 1944 - Novio
- 3 - St. Maartens Clinic - Plein 1944 - Nijmegen (Centraal Station) - Station Heyendaal - University - CWZ Hospital - Brabantse Poort - Wijchen North - Wijchen - Novio
- 4 - St. Maartens Clinic - Plein 1944 - Nijmegen (Centraal Station) - Station Heyendaal - University - CWZ Hospital - Brabantse Poort - Wijchen South - Wijchen - Novio
- 6 - Brabantse Poort - Hatert - University Hospital - Nijmegen (Centraal Station) - Plein 1944 - Neerbosch-Oost - Novio
- 7 - Brabantse Poort - Lindenholt West - Plein 1944 - Nijmegen (Centraal Station) - Brakkenstein - Novio
- 11 - Beuningen - Lindenholt Oost - Brabantse Poort - CWZ Hospital - University - Station Heyendaal - Nijmegen (Centraal Station) (Does not operate between Brabantse Poort and Centraal Station on Saturdays, Service does not operate Evenings and Sundays) - Hermes
- 87 - Nijmegen (Centraal Station) - Brabantse Poort - Druten - Hermes
- 99 - Nijmegen (Centraal Station) - Brabantse Poort - Alverna - Nederasselt - Grave - Velp - Reek - Zeeland - Uden - Hermes
These services are both town and regional services. More regional services operate from the Centraal Station. There is even a bus service into Germany (Kleve and Emmerich am Rhein) operated from there.