July 22, 1975 |
St. Louis, Missouri
|Occupations||Actress, singer, songwriter|
|Associated acts||The Spirit Theory|
Nikki Boyer (born July 22, 1975) is an American actress and singer-songwriter. Boyer is the former host of Yahoo!'s "Daytime In No Time," receiving millions of hits per day. Boyer is also the former co-host of Watch This! on the TV Guide Channel.
Nikki Boyer began working in television hosting the Kid's Club at KPLR-TV in St. Louis, Missouri, where she won a Telly Award and regional Emmy Award. She graduated from Webster University with a BA in Broadcast Journalism in 1997.
Nikki married actor David Denman in May 2001, however they divorced in 2010.
In 2008, her latest album, Underlying Poetry was released with her band The Spirit Theory. She now performs with "The Cardboard Cutouts":her band with Tommy Fields. Boyer also regularly appears on The Tonight Show's Ross "The Intern" Mathews' video blog.
Until recently, Nikki hosted Yahoo TV's Daytime in No Time, a spin-off of Primetime in No Time. For a short time, she also co-hosted Yahoo TV's What's so funny? with Mike Bachman.
- 1999: A Vow to Cherish (TV movie); as Cindy
- 2000: GamePro Minutes (TV series); as the Hostess
- 2002: The Jersey; 3 episodes
- 2004: Perfect Proposal (TV series); as the Hostess
- 2005: The Dry Spell; as the College Girl
- 2005: The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson; episode: #1.107 (sketch comedy actor)
- 2006: Midnight Clear; as Megan
- 2006: So NoTORIous; episode: "Street" (scary voice)
- 2006: Malcolm In The Middle; episode: "Morp"
- 2006: Watch This! (TV series); co-host
- 2007: According To Jim (TV series); episode: "The Flannelsexual" as Tanya Mountains
- 2007: The L Word (TV series); episode: "Livin' La Vida Loca" as Student #2
- 2007: Cake: A Wedding Story; as the Nurse
- 2009: Coyote County Loser; as Lauren Hartford
- 2012: Slap Therapy (movie short)
- 2012: All the Wrong Notes (TV series; also producer)
- 2012–13: Sketchy (TV series; also producer and writer)
Discography – with The Spirit Theory
- 2000: Hoping To Make Sense
- 2003: The Calmness in the Riot
- 2008: Underlying Poetry
- Gail Pennington (January 11, 2007). "My day at 'The Office'". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Retrieved 2008-07-17.[dead link]
- Deb Peterson (August 7, 2003). "Ex-Host Here of TV Show for Kids Will Host Cable Show for Lovers". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. pp. B2.
- The Spirit Theory: Nikki Boyer. Retrieved on 2008-07-17.
- Linda Moss (March 30, 2007). "TV Guide to Watch This! Again". Multichannel News. Retrieved 2008-07-17.
- http://defpenradio.com/beyonce-photobombing-nikki-boyer-at-the-2013-grammy-awards Beyonce Photobombs Nikki Boyer
- Official website
- Nikki Boyer's MySpace Page
- The Spirit Theory Website
- Nikki Boyer at the Internet Movie Database