|Born||Port Elizabeth, South Africa|
|Labels||Chameleon Entertainment/Island Def Jam|
Nikki Williams is a South African singer-songwriter.
Nikki (born Nicole) Williams was born on 9 November 1988 and raised in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. She has two older sisters who live in South Africa and a younger sister, Jade Williams, who moved to the USA with her and her mother, Mandy Morgan (previously Williams)when Nikki was 16 years old. They lived in Los Angeles for 7 months and then moved to Nashville TN. Several years later Nikki relocated to Los Angeles, she met Breyon Prescott and signed with his label Chameleon Entertainment/Island Def Jam.
Her second single "Glowing" was released on 4 December 2012. The song was written by Williams, Arnthor Birgisson, Daniel James, Leah Haywood, Bebe Rexha and Sandy Vee, and produced by Vee. It debuted at No. 48 on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs chart later reaching No. 3 It also reached No. 21 on the Billboard Pop Songs chart, and No. 1 on the Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart.
Williams has been working on her debut album, which was expected to be released in late 2013.
- Lipshutz, Jason (21 March 2013). "Nikki Williams Talks 'Glowing' Video, Co-Writing Demi Lovato's 'Heart Attack'". Billboard. Retrieved 29 July 2013.
- Lansky, Sam (16 November 2012). "Nikki Williams Gives A Dazzling Debut With “Kill, F***, Marry”: Watch The Video". Idolator. Retrieved 29 July 2013.
- "Kill F**k Marry - Single by Nikki Williams". iTunes Store (US). Apple Inc. 19 November 2012. Retrieved 29 July 2013.
- "Glowing - Single by Nikki Williams". iTunes Store (US). Apple Inc. 19 November 2012. Retrieved 29 July 2013.
- Trust, Gary (18 March 2013). "Chart Highlights: Blake Shelton's 'Cool' Crowns Country Airplay". Billboard. Retrieved 29 July 2013.
- Trust, Gary (29 April 2013). "Chart Highlights: Wale, Tiara Thomas Rule R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay". Billboard. Retrieved 29 July 2013.
- Nudd, Tim (25 April 2011). "Nicolas Cage's Son Weston Marries in New Orleans". People. Retrieved 29 July 2013.
- Finn, Natalie (1 November 2011). "Weston Cage Files for Divorce: "Ladies, Daddy Is Back!"". E! Online. Retrieved 29 July 2013.
- Archibald, Monty (2 June 2013). "It's over! Nicolas Cage's son Weston and wife Nikki Williams officially divorce.. and she keeps her wedding ring". Daily Mail. Retrieved 29 July 2013.