Nikko Cordial Corporation (株式会社日興コーディアルグループ Kabushiki-gaisha Nikkō Kōdhiaru Gurūpu?) (TYO: 8603, SGX: N06) was a third largest Japanese brokerage firm and the holding company for Nikko Cordial Securities and subsidiaries. In 2008, Nikko Cordial Corporation became a wholly owned subsidiary of Citigroup Inc., upon completion of share exchange and it merged with Citigroup Japan Holdings Ltd. to form Nikko Citi Holdings Inc. In 2009, Nikko Citi Holdings Inc. changed its name to Citigroup Japan Holdings Corp.
Nikko Cordial subsidiaries
- Monex - Retail securities firm
- Nikko antfactory - Asset management firm
- Nikko Asset Management - Asset management firm
- Nikko Citigroup - Joint venture with Citigroup involved in investment banking, trading and research.
- Nikko Cordial Securities - Retail and corporate securities firm
- Nikko Investor Relations - Wholesale securities firm
- Nikko Principal Finance - Merchant banking firm
- Nikko Principal Investments - Merchant banking firm
- Simplex Investment Advisors - Asset management firm
- (English) Nikko Cordial Corporation
|This bank, insurance, or other financial services corporation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|