Nikola Kozlevo Municipality
|Nikola Kozlevo Municipality
Община Никола Козлево
Nikola Kozlevo Municipality within Bulgaria and Shumen Province.
|Admin. centre (Obshtinski tsentar)||Nikola Kozlevo|
|• Total||265 km2 (102 sq mi)|
|Population (December 2009)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Nikola Kozlevo Municipality (Bulgarian: Община Никола Козлево) is a municipality (obshtina) in Shumen Province, Northeastern Bulgaria, located in the Ludogorie geographical region, part of the Danubian Plain. It is named after its administrative centre - the village of Nikola Kozlevo.
The municipality embraces a territory of 265 km² with a population of 6,381 inhabitants, as of December 2009.
Nikola Kozlevo Municipality includes the following 11 places, all of them are villages:
|Nikola Kozlevo||Никола Козлево||789|
|Krasen Dol||Красен дол||143|
|Kriva Reka||Крива река||485|
|Pet Mogili||Пет могили||1,097|
|Tsani Ginchevo||Цани Гинчево||419|
The following table shows the change of the population during the last four decades.
|Nikola Kozlevo Municipality|
|Sources: Census 2001, Census 2011, „pop-stat.mashke.org“,|
According to the 2011 census, among those who answered the optional question on ethnic identification, the ethnic composition of the municipality was the following:
- (English) Bulgarian National Statistical Institute - Bulgarian provinces and municipalities in 2009
- (English) Bulgarian National Statistical Institute - Bulgarian towns in 2009
- (English) Bulgarian National Statistical Institute - Bulgarian villages under 1000 inhabitants - December 2009
- (English) Bulgarian National Statistical Institute - Bulgarian Settlements 1000-5000 inhabitants - December 2009
- National Statistical Institute - Census 2001
- Population by province, municipality, settlement and age by 01.02.2011; Bulgarian National Statistical Institute
- Population of Bulgarian divisions
- Population by province, municipality, settlement and ethnic identification, by 01.02.2011; Bulgarian National Statistical Institute (Bulgarian)
- Info website (English)