|Birth name||Nikola Rachelle Bedingfield|
|Also known as||The Golden Phoenix, Nikola Rachelle|
|Born||8 November 1986|
|Origin||London, England, UK|
|Genres||Soul, alternative, indie pop, pop|
|Associated acts||Natasha Bedingfield, Daniel Bedingfield|
Nikola Rachelle (born Nikola Rachelle Bedingfield in London, England on 8 November 1986), also known as The Golden Phoenix, is a singer. She is the sister of Daniel Bedingfield and Natasha Bedingfield. She was previously in the Christian rock band The DNA Algorithm with both of them. In August 2006, she announced her debut release, an EP available exclusively on iTunes from 30 October 2006, called Don't Talk About This Love, which included the eponymous track. The title track was later covered by Cheryl Cole for her debut solo album 3 Words. Bedingfield co-wrote 'Limbo' which was included on JoJo's album Jumping Trains.
Other songs recorded include:
- "Blue Soles (Lock Me Away)"
- "In Your Arms"
- "Your Eyes"
- "Madly and Randomly"
- "The Man from Venezuela"
- 2006 Don't Talk About This Love
- 2009 "Don't Talk About This Love- Cover by Cheryl Cole - Album" 3 Words. Nikola Bedingfield
- 2010 [ The Coca Cola Song - Nikola Bedingfield] Coca-cola Content Factory/ Follow The Bubble
- Rawson-Jones, Ben (2006-11-22). "Music - Interview - Nikola Rachelle". Retrieved 2009-04-04.
- Daunt, Tina (2008-09-17). "Natasha Bedingfield's mum, Molly, rallies the angels". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2009-04-04. "But when it comes to good causes, Natasha Bedingfield and her three musical siblings are happy to follow mum's lead"
- "Nikola Rachelle's Ready For Stardom! - femalefirst.co.uk". Archived from the original on 2007-09-29. Retrieved 2007-04-14.
- "Nikola Rachelle interview - ilikemusic.co.uk". Retrieved 2007-04-14.
|This article about an English musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|