Nikolai Viktorovich Starikov (born August 23, 1970, Leningrad) is a Russian writer, opinion journalist, social activist and a co-chairman of Great Fatherland Party (Russian: Партия Великое Отечество) and its subsidiary social NGO, Union of Russian Citizens (Russian: Профсоюз Граждан России).
The author describes the genre of his works as "historical and political crime fiction", a thrilling mix of geopolitics, economics, history of Russia and other countries. Nikolai Starikov is often described as an antithesis of a KGB defector, turned writer Viktor Suvorov.
In his historical analysis, Starikov builds his arguments exclusively on written memoirs of participants and documented eyewitness testimonies. In his economics-related writing, Starikov uses mainly mass-media publications and reliable web resources, so that the readers can easily refer to the primary material to make their final conclusions.
Starikov is the organizer of the "Goebbels' Award", which is awarded to "people who lie about, slander and vilify Russia", following the results of vote among readers of the resources nstarikov.ru and nstarikov.lj.ru.
Nikolai Starikov was born on August 23, 1970 in the city of Leningrad. He is married and has two daughters. In 1992 he has graduated from the Saint Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economics (with a degree in economics). He frequently appears as an expert in economics in documentaries, for example in "Parvus of the Revolution", "Storm of the Winter Palace. Refutation."
Starikov about conspirology:
|“||I am often accused of inclination towards conspirology. But I have always said and will continue to say that my books are related to conspirology in the same way as astronomy is related to astrology.||”|
Starikov is the leader of several political organizations, including the Union of Russian Citizens (Russian: Профсоюз Граждан России), founded on 25 April 2011, and the conservative Great Fatherland Party (Russian: Партия Великое Отечество), registered on 10 April 2013.
- "Who Killed the Russian Empire? Mystery of 20th Century.", Moscow, Yauza, Eksmo, 2006. (in Russian)
- "Myths and Truth about Civil War. Who Finished Off Russia?", Moscow, Yauza, Eksmo, 2006. (in Russian)
- "Betrayed Russia. Our 'Allies' from Godunov to Nicholas II.", Moscow, Yauza, Eksmo, 2007. (in Russian)
- "Who is financing Russia's collapse? From Decembrists to Mujahideen.", St. Petersburg, Piter, 2008. (in Russian)
- "Who Forced Hitler to Attack Stalin?", St. Petersburg, Piter, 2008. (in Russian)
- "Seek the Oil. Why is Our Stabilizing Fund Placed There?", St. Petersburg, Piter, 2008. (in Russian)
- "Crisi$: How is It Organized", St. Petersburg, Piter, 2009. (in Russian)
- "Salvation of US Dollar - War", St. Petersburg, Piter, 2009. (in Russian)
- "Rouble Nationalization: The Way to Russia's Freedom", St. Petersburg, Piter, 2011. (in Russian/English).
- "Crisis: How is it done? (+ audio CD, read the author)", St. Petersburg, Piter, 2011. (in Russian).
- "Chaos and Revolution - Weapons Of US Dollar.", St. Petersburg, Piter, 2011. (in Russian).
- "Ukraine - Chaos and Revolution - Weapons Of US Dollar.", St. Petersburg, Piter, 2014. (in Russian).
- Official blog of Nikolai Starikov (in Russian)
- Blog of Nikolai Starikov (English mirror)
- Nikolai Starikov at LiveJournal
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nikolai Starikov.|
- Who is "leading" the world crisis? — conference at "Arguments and facts" (a Russian newspaper of medium importance) (in Russian)
- How is the crisis organized? (in Russian)
- Has Russia any friends? (in Russian).
- How is that done (in Russian)
- Icebreakers and truth fighters
- Nikolai Starikov: solution of the crisis is where its origins are
- Двигаемся вперед и подводим итоги