The Nikon 1 AW1 is a Nikon 1 series high-speed mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera by Nikon. It is a waterproof, rugged, high-speed MILC camera with 15 metres (49 ft) water pressure resistance, shockproof from 2 metres (6.6 ft), and freezeproof to −10 °C (14 °F). It was announced on September 19, 2013 together with two waterproof lenses.
It has nearly the same features as the 1 J3, but with a heavier body and GPS added.
- Effective Pixels: 14.2 million
- Sensor Size: 13.2mmx 8.8mm
- Image sensor format: CX
- Storage Media: SD, SDHC, SDXC
- 15 frames per secondwith AF
- 30/60 fps with focus locked on first frame
- ISO Sensitivity: 160-6400
- Audio file format: ACC
- Movie file format: MOV
- Monitor Size: 3.0 in. diagonal
- Monitor Type: TFT-LCD with brightness adjustment
- Battery: EN-EL20 Lithium-ion Battery
- Approx. Dimensions: 4.5 in. (113.5 mm) x 2.9 in. (71.5 mm) x 1.5 in. (37 mm)
- Approx. Weight: 11.1 oz. (313 g)