From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Nil or nil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nil may also refer to:
- generał brygady August Fieldorf "Nil" - Armia Krajowa's Kedyw commander
- Nil, Iran, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- Nil (band), a Japanese rock band
- Nil Karaibrahimgil (born 1976), Turkish singer
- The Nils, a Canadian punk rock band
- N.I.L. ("Nihilism Is Liberation"), American black metal band
- Nil (album), a 2006 album released by The Gazette
- Nil Recurring, a 2007 EP released by Porcupine Tree
- Three Nil, Song by Iowa metal band SlipKnot
- Nanoimprint lithography (NIL), a method of fabricating nanometer scale patterns
- Nil: A Land Beyond Belief is a 2005 graphic novel
- Nil (cigarette), a brand of cigarette which is sold in Austria, Czech Republic and Germany produced by the Gallaher Group, a subsidiary of Japan Tobacco
- Nil ideal, a mathematical concept in ring theory
- North Island Line, a proposed extension railway of Hong Kong
- Jednostka Wojskowa Nil - Polish commando unit, part of The Wojska Specjalne
- NIL - An implementation of the Lisp programming language.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.