|Born||Nina Elisabeth Arvesen
May 16, 1961
White Plains, New York, United States
|Residence||Santa Monica, California|
|Occupation||Film, television actor Model Dancer|
Mother Sidsel, pronounced "sis-sell Arvesen
|Relatives||Jannik Arvesen (brother)
Christian Arversen (brother
Nina Arvesen is an American film and television actress., model, dancer, and businesswoman. Best known for her performances in American soap operas, Arvesen landed her two most prominent acting roles as Cassandra Rawlins on The Young and the Restless and as Angela Cassidy Raymond on the television series Santa Barbara. Arvesen is of Norwegian descent and speaks fluent Norwegian.
Arvesen was born in White Plains, New York, but grew up in Norway through her early childhood. Arvesen also spent time living in Egypt, Brazil, Costa Rica and then again in United States, (however, both her parents are from Norway). She is a dual citizen of Norway and the United States.
Her father was Jan Arvesen who worked in the Norways flight services and was also an ambassador for Foreign Affairs. Arvesen's mother's name is Sidsel, pronounced "sis-sell" Arvesen. Nina Arvesen mother was also a Norwegian actress in Norway. Nina also has two brothers, Jannik Arvesen who is a financial investment adviser in Norway and Christian Arversen who works in film and special effects in Los Angeles California.
Arvesen initially began her career during her teens as an actress, model,dancer and a classically trained pianist in Norway. After college, she made the decision to leave Norway to pursue her dream of an acting career in the United States of America where she has appeared in several television shows, commercials and movies. After she stopped working in the various soap operas that made her famous her career aspirations shifted from acting to work modeling for television commercials, print ads and popular magazines. Arvesen went on to launch and create her own production company, The Arvesen Group.
Actress Nina Arvesen support for charities including the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital for several years, Arvesen Has been involved in many charitable causes, including the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, The Make-A-Wish Foundation . 
|1987||Santa Barbara||Arvesen played the role of Celia Robbins, a police woman, in three episodes.|
|1987||Dragnet||Arvesen made her film debut in the 1987 film which starred Tom Hanks and Dan Aykroyd.|||
|1988-||The Bold and the Beautiful (TV series)||Arvesen played the role of Cassandra Hall Rawlins|
|1988-1991||The Young and the Restless (TV series)||Arvesen played the role of Cassandra Hall Rawlins|
|1988||Maniac Cop||Arvesen played the part of Regina Sheperd, a reporter who sets out to hunt down the Maniac Cop killer.|
|1988||Who Gets the Friends?||Arvesen played the role of Inga|
|1989||Now You See It.||Arvesen also appeared on the us Game show now you see it,|
|1991-1993||Santa Barbara (TV series)||Arvesen played the role of Angela Cassidy Raymond|
- "SB's Nina Arvesen: Learning her way Through Daytime." Soap Opera Magazine. October 6, 1992.
- Reichardt, Nancy M. (October 14, 1990). "Soap not Boring for Nina Arvesen". Herald-Journal. Retrieved July 20, 2012.
- ""bernews actress-recalls-her-bermuda-love-triangle She played one of the most captivating and intriguing femme fatales in the history of daytime television and the mystery of Cassandra Rawlins was finally resolved at the conclusion of what remains one of the medium’s top-rated storylines, "The Bermuda Love Triangle", shot on location on the island Born in the United States to a Norwegian career diplomat and his former actress wife, Ms Arvesen grew up all over the world as a result of her father’s international postings.". bernews. Retrieved April 17, 2013.
- "Jan Arvesen 1 May 1974 Jan Arvesen Norway". www.untreaty.un.org. 1988. Retrieved July 24, 2012.
- "jan Arvesen Kokomo Tribune, July 1, 1992 , B". Kokomo Tribune. 1992. Retrieved July 24, 2012.
- "Nina Arvesen mother name Sidsel, pronounced "sis-sell Arvesen mother is a Norwegian actress". www.sceneweb.no/en/artist/19060/Sissel_Arvesen. 1990. Retrieved August 12, 2012.
- "Nina Arvesen brother Christian Arvesen Ref IMBD". www.IMBD.com. 1990. Retrieved July 24, 2012.
- "Cassandra Hall Rawlins, Brief Character History". soapcentral.com. 1988. Retrieved July 23, 2012.
- "Nina Arvesen Played Cassandra Hall Rawlins George Rawlins murder mystery in Bermuda , B". The Daily Gazette - Jan 19, 1990. 1990. Retrieved July 23, 2012.
- "Nina Arvesen Chronicle Telegram MARCH 3 NINA Arvesen joined The Young and The Restless in the role of interior decorator Cassandra, March 20, 1988 Played Cassandra Hall Rawlins , B". www.chroniclet.com. 1988. Retrieved July 24, 2012.
- ",Nina Arvesen amazon book reference The Young and Restless Life of William J. Bell: Creator of The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful by Lee Phillip Bell and Michael Maloney (Jun 1, 2012). impressed with the acting improvement of Nordic beauty Nina Arvesen ... . also on the same page see The Ultimate Young and the Restless Trivia Book by Gerard J. Waggett (Jun 3, 2000) George's widow, Cassandra (Nina Arvesen) when she headed to Bermuda ..."Read More". amazon.com. 2012. Retrieved July 26, 2012.
- Prime, Alena (1995). "Nina Arvesen, the sexy superwoman". Télé Star. Retrieved July 26, 2012.
- "Nina Arvesen,a list of Newspaper Articles". GenealogyBank. 1995. Retrieved July 26, 2012.
- "NINA ARVESEN-Gettysburg Times January 24, 1990 Page 24 Newspaper archive". Gettysburg.com. 1990. Retrieved July 26, 2012.
- "Nina Arvesen Bermuda tourism cleaned up in terms of TV exposure when two popular CBS soap operas did location shooting on the island in the 1980s and ’90s. Nina Arvesenas haunted murder suspect Cassandra Rawlins, "The Bermuda Triangle" episodes captivated millions of fans throughout the US and Canada and scored record daytime viewership ratings which stand to this day". www.bernews. 1988. Retrieved April 17, 2013.
- Nina Arvesen in the Orange Coast Magazine May 1990 Model on page 104 thru 111 Google Books Ref , B. orangecoast.com. 1990. Retrieved July 23, 2012.
- "Nina Arvesen in the 1-7-92 Soap Opera Weekly JACK WAGNER-NINA ARVESEN Magazine 1-7-1992 , B". soapoperaworld.com. 1992. Retrieved July 23, 2012.
- "3-17-92 Soap Opera Digest NINA ARVESEN-HUNTER TYLO , B". soapoperadigest.com. 1992. Retrieved July 23, 2012.
- "Angela Cassidy Raymond, Brief Character History". capridge.com. 1993. Retrieved July 23, 2012.
- "Angela Cassidy Raymond, Santa Barbara Episode #1.2137 (15 Jan. 1993)". imdb.com. 1993. Retrieved July 23, 2012.
- "Angela Cassidy Raymond,NINA ARVESEN created the role of Angela Cassidy Raymond on "Santa Barbara soap.. Santa Barbara Episode #1.2137 (05 June. 1992)". ChronicleTelegram.com. 1992. Retrieved July 24, 2012.
- "Nina Arvesen support for charities including St. Jude Children's Research Hospital,Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, The Make-A-Wish Los Angeles times Daily Gaze". www.latimes.com. 1990. Retrieved JDec 09, 1990. Check date values in:
- "Nina Arvesen Toledo Blade news papaer - Feb 3, 1991 charities including St. Jude Children's Research Hospital,Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, The Make-A-Wish Toledo Blade". www.toledoblade.com/. 1991. Retrieved JFeb 03, 1991. Check date values in:
- ""Santa Barbara" Episode #1.798 (TV episode 1987)". IMDb. Retrieved July 24, 2012.
- "Dragnet - Cast, Crew, Director and Awards". New York Times. 1987. Retrieved July 25, 2012.
- "Maniac Cop (1988)". IMDb. Retrieved July 25, 2012.
- "Who Gets the Friends? (TV 1988)". IMDb. Retrieved July 24, 2012.
- "Now You See It (TV series 1989)". IMDb. Retrieved July 26, 2012.
- Prime, Alena (1995). "Nina Arvesen, the sexy superwoman". Télé Star. Retrieved July 20, 2012.