Nina Carberry (born 21 July 1984) is an Irish female National Hunt jockey. She hails from a racing family and is the daughter of jockey Tommy Carberry. In 2005/06 she became Irish Qualified Rider champion for the first time and repeated the feat the next season. In 2011 she won the Irish Grand National on Organisedconfusion which was trained by her uncle Arthur Moore and became only the second woman rider to win the race. She has also completed the Grand National course on three occasions. Nina married Ted Walsh Junior in February 2012. Walsh is the son of former jockey and Aintee National winning trainer Ted Walsh. Nina's brother in-law is top jockey Ruby Walsh.
- Sara Waterson (27 March 2011). "Grand National Ladies - Nina Carberry". Eclipse. Retrieved 26 April 2011.
- "National glory for Nina and Organisedconfusion". Racing Post. 2011-04-26. Retrieved 2011-04-26.
- "Nina Carberry triumphs in Irish Grand National on Organisedconfusion". The Guardian. 2011-04-26. Retrieved 2011-04-26.
- "Nina Carberry successful in Irish National". RTÉ Sport. 2011-04-25. Retrieved 2011-04-26.
- "Limerick Jockey to appear on RTÉ". Limerick Post. 28 February 2013. Retrieved 7 March 2013.
|This biographical article related to Irish sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|