||This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2009)
Nina Kuscsik (born January 2, 1939) is a retired female long-distance runner from the United States.
- All results regarding marathon, unless stated otherwise
Additional notable achievements:
- Prior American women's record-holder for 50-mile run: 6:35:53, Central Park, New York, USA, 1977
- First American woman (along with Beth Bonner, 2:55:22 in same race) to record a time faster than three hours in a marathon: 1971 NYC Marathon, 2:56:04
- New York State women's speed skating champion, New York State women's roller-skating champion, and New York State women's bicycling champion, all in same year
- Empire State Building climb, first woman, 1991
- ^ "Boston Marathon History: Past Women's Open Champions". Boston Athletic Association. Retrieved 6 May 2012.
- ^ a b c N.Y. Road Runners site (results archive accessed via "Runner Tools" Retrieved 6 May 2012
- ^ "RRCA Hall of Fame Inductees 1980 - 1989". Road Runners Club of America. Retrieved 6 May 2012.
- ^ "Nina Kuscsik". New York Road Runners. Retrieved 1 August 2014.