||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009)
Nina Simone at Carnegie Hall is a 1963 album by jazz singer/pianist/songwriter Nina Simone (1933–2003). It is a live album recorded at Simone's first solo appearance at Carnegie Hall in New York, on April 12, 1963, and was released on Colpix Records.
- "Black Swan" (Gian Carlo Menotti)
- "Theme from Samson and Delilah"
- "If You Knew" (Nina Simone)
- "Theme from "Sayonara" (instrumental)" (Irving Berlin)
- "The Twelfth of Never" (Jerry Livingston/Paul Francis Webster)
- "Will I Find My Love Today" (Sean Fogarty/Sidney Shaw)
- "The Other Woman/Cotton-Eyed Joe" (Jessie Mae Robinson/Nina Simone/Traditional)