Nine Mile, Jamaica
Nine Mile is a village located in Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica, a few miles south of Brown's Town. It is here, on February 6, 1945 the Reggae musician and peace activist Bob Marley, was born and was laid to rest.
Bob Marley Mausoleum
The Bob Marley Mausoleum is located in Nine Mile and is managed by members of Marley’s family.This popular tourist attraction has many historical artifacts including guitars, awards and photographs.
Nine Mile is where Bob Marley’s musical career began and also influenced many of his songs.
Another highlight is the Rasta-colored ‘rock pillow’ on which Marley laid his head when seeking inspiration. His body lies buried along with his guitar in a 2.5 m-tall (8.2 ft) oblong marble mausoleum inside a small church of traditional Ethiopian design.  There are two mausoleums on the property. The first entered is Mama Marley’s. The second entombs Marley as well as his half-brother. Marley's crypt is on the top, and his brother lies in a tomb stacked below him. It was Mama Marley’s wish that the brothers were buried together. 
- "Life and Legacy | The Life of Bob Marley". BobMarley.com. 1981-05-11. Retrieved 2012-03-01.
- "Bob Marley birth village - Nine Mile (Jamaica)". Jamaicans.com. Retrieved 2012-03-01.
- "Nine Mile Museum in Jamaica, Jamaica". Lonely Planet. 1945-02-06. Retrieved 2012-03-01.
- "The Bob Marley Mausoleum in Nine Mile, Jamaica". San Diego Reader. Retrieved 2012-03-01.
- Caribbean - Jamaica - Bob Marley Museum, by Judith Baker - Travelwriters UK.
- Bob Marley birth village - Nine Mile (Jamaica).