Nine Thirty Curtain
|Nine Thirty Curtain|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||12|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original run||October 16, 1953 – January 1, 1954|
Nine Thirty Curtain was a dramatic anthology television series which aired on the DuMont Television Network from October 16, 1953 to January 1, 1954. The 30-minute show aired on Fridays at 9:30 pm ET.
As with most DuMont series, no episodes are known to survive.
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
- 1953-54 United States network television schedule