From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Nineveh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nineveh may also refer to:
- Ninawa Governorate, a province of Iraq
- Nineveh, Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, a community in Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Nineveh, Victoria County, Nova Scotia, a community in Victoria County, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Nineveh, Kent, England
- Nineveh, Worcestershire, England (three places)
- Nineveh, Indiana, an unincorporated community in Johnson County, Indiana, USA
- Nineveh, Missouri
- Nineveh, New York, an unincorporated hamlet in Broome County, New York, USA
- Nineveh, Virginia, USA, an unincorporated community in Warren County, Virginia, USA
- Nineveh, Ship, Tanker launched in 1862, could carry 2888 barrels of oil.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.