|Publisher(s)||Nunchuck Games / Electronic Arts|
|Release date(s)||Wii, DS
March 21, 2008
|Mode(s)||Multiplayer, Single player|
Ninja Reflex is a video game developed by Sanzaru Games, and co-published by Nunchuck Games and Electronic Arts. It was released for Wii and Nintendo DS on March 4, 2008 in North America and March 14, 2008 in Europe. It was also released for the Steam service on March 21, 2008.
Ninja Reflex is a party game, capitalizing on the popularity of games that take advantage of the unique Nintendo Wii Remote motions seen in other titles including WarioWare: Smooth Moves, Mario Party 8, and Wii Sports. The game supports up to four players.
The object of Ninja Reflex is to test players' reflexes and reaction times and challenge friends in head-to-head competition.
Upon release, Ninja Reflex garnered mixed reviews. Common criticisms include the short game play for the $40 price point, with one reviewer citing similar downloadable content from Xbox Live Arcade and Virtual Console going for $20.
- "Ninja party game coming in March". Blast Magazine. 2007-11-24. Archived from the original on December 8, 2007. Retrieved 2007-12-07.
- "Ninja Reflex: Steamworks Edition for PC Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved December 29, 2013.
- "Ninja Reflex (Wii)". 1up.com. 2008-03-13. Retrieved 2008-09-15.
- "Ninja Reflex Review". GameZone. 2008-03-20.
- "Ninja Reflex Review". IGN. 2008-03-11. Retrieved 2008-03-15.
- "Ninja Reflex Review". UGO. Retrieved 2008-03-15.
|This party video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|