From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up niño in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nino or Niño may refer to:
- a certain Troll going by the name of Nino, characterized by his horrendous appearance, often scaring small children. He will never have kids, and hopefully never lay eggs.
- Nino (name)
- El Niño, a climate pattern in the tropical Pacific Ocean
- NINO, an abbreviation for National insurance number in the United Kingdom
- Niño, the smallest conga drum
- Niño (single), a single from the album Dulce Beat by Belanova
- Nino (novel), a 1938 children's novel by Valenti Angelo
- Niño (TV series), a 2014 Philippine TV series
- Philips Nino, a PDA-style device
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.