From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NIPA, Nipa or nipah may refer to:
- Nipa palm, Nypa fruticans
- Nipa grass, Distichlis palmeri
- Nipah virus, a Henipavirus
- National Income and Product Accounts (United States)
- National IT Industry Promotion Agency (South-Korea)
- National Institute of Public Administration (Malaysia)
- National Institute of Public Administration (Pakistan)
- National Institute of Professional Accountants
- Nipa, a Barangay in Palapag, Philippine
- Nipa, a town in Southern Highlands Province, Papua New Guinea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.