From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nisa may refer to these following topics:
- Nısa - a village in Azerbaijan
- Nisa, Iran - a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Nisa, Portugal - a municipality in the district of Portalegre
- Nisa, Turkmenistan - an ancient city, first capital of the Parthians
- The Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency in Japan.
- The former National Intelligence Security Authority of the Republic of the Philippines.
- Nisa-Today's, a British symbol group of small grocery stores.
- NISA - an abbreviation of Nippon Ichi Software America, also known as NIS America.
- Nisa Aşgabat - Turkmen football club.
- National Ice Skating Association, British sports governing body
- North Imphal Sporting Association, a Manipuri football club in India.
- NISA - National Industrial Security Academy, A premier school of industrial security management in India.
Other meanings 
- An-Nisa, the 4th sura of the Qur'an
- NISA - Family of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) programs
- Nisa, a synonym of the plant genus Homalium
- Nisa, a character in Hyperdimension Neptunia
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.