From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nish may refer to:
- National Institute of Speech and Hearing, an education and research institute in Kerala, India
- Nesh, Afghanistan, a village in Kandahar Province, Afghanistan
- Niš, a city in Serbia
- Sanjak of Niš, a sanjak of the Ottoman Empire
- SourceAmerica (formerly NISH), an American non-profit disability organization
- Colin Nish (born 1981), Scottish footballer
- Charles "Nish" Bruce, 22 SAS Soldier & Author
- David Nish (born 1947), British footballer
- David Nish (businessman) (born 1960), British businessman
- Ian Nish (born 1926), British academic and Japanologist
- Mike Nish (born 1959), American racing driver
- Nish Selvadurai (born 1978), Australian comedian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.