Nishi-Chūgoku Sanchi Quasi-National Park (西中国山地国定公園 Nishi-Chūgoku-sanchi Kokutei Kōen) is a Quasi-National Park in Shimane Prefecture, Hiroshima Prefecture, and Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan. It was founded on 10 January 1969 and has an area of 285.53 km2 (110.24 sq mi).
There are a lot of beautiful mountain and ravines including Mount Osorakan (恐羅漢山 Osorakan-zan), Mount Kanmuri (Hatsukaichi, Hiroshima) (吉和冠山 Yoshiwa Kanmuri-yama), Sandan ravine (三段峡 Sandan-kyō), Hikimi ravine (匹見峡 Hikimi-kyō) and Jakuchi ravine (寂地峡 Jakuchi-kyō).
There are virgin forests of Japanese beeches, Japanese oaks and Japanese horse chestnut.
There are Asiatic black bears, Japanese macaques, mountain hawk eagle and Japanese giant salamanders.
- Mount Osorakan 1,346 m (4,416 ft)
- Mount Kanmuri (Mount Yoshiwa Kanmuri) 1,339 m (4,393 ft)
- Mount Jakuchi 1,337 m (4,386 ft)
- Mount Garyu 1,223 m (4,012 ft)
- Mount Asa 1,218 m (3,996 ft)