From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The station is ground level with a single side platform. It is an unmanned station with a ticket machine.
- Nagasaki University - 20 minutes on foot
- Nagasaki Electric Tramway: Sumiyoshi tram stop
- Lawson Nagasaki Nakazono store
- Joyful Sun Sumiyoshi store
- Chitosepia shopping complex
- Nagasaki City Hall Nishi-Urakami Branch
- Nagasaki City Kita Community Center
- Nagasaki Sumiyoshi Post Office
- Daiei Chitosepia store
The daily average number of people who use this station is 287 (2006 estimate).
- March 9, 1987 - Station opens for business.
- April 1, 1987 - Railways privatize and the station is inherited by JR Kyushu.
|Nagasaki Main Line|