From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nisqually may refer to:
- Nisqually people, a Coast Salish ethnic group
- Nisqually Indian Tribe of the Nisqually Reservation, federally recognized tribe
- Nisqually River, located in Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge
- Fort Nisqually, the first European trading post on Puget Sound
- Nisqually Glacier on Mount Rainier
- MV Nisqually, a Steel Electric Class ferry previously part of the Washington State Ferries system
- Nisqually earthquake of 2001 in Washington
- Nisqually-1, a specimen of Populus trichocarpa, whose genome was sequenced
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.