Nissan B platform
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nissan Cube
- Nissan Micra K12
- Datsun Go
- Datsun Go+
- Renault Clio II
- Renault Clio III
- Renault Clio IV
- Renault Modus
- Renault Symbol II
- Renault Twingo II
- Renault Wind
Nissan-Renault B0 platform
A version with stretched wheelbase is named B0 and used for the following cars:
- Nissan Cube³
- Nissan Bluebird Sylphy (G11)
- Nissan Livina Geniss
- Nissan Note (E11)
- Nissan NV200
- Nissan Tiida/Versa (C11)
- Nissan Wingroad (Y12)
- Nissan Juke
Dacia B0 platform
The B0 platform is also used by the Alliance's partner AvtoVAZ:
Dacia M0 platform
Nissan EV platform
Nissan V platform
The second generation of the B platform is now known as the V platform:
- 2010 Nissan Micra (K13)
- 2011 Nissan Latio/Almera/Sunny/Versa (N17)
- 2012 Nissan Invitation concept car
- 2011 Nissan Tiida/Pulsar (C12)
- 2011 Nissan Sylphy/Sentra/Pulsar (B17)
- 2012 Nissan Note (E12)
- "B platform". Blog of Renault Nissan Alliance. 2010-09-30.
An initial common platform (a Nissan-led project), the B-platform, has been used by Nissan since 2002 with the Micra (March in Japan) and Cube. [...]
- "Following the rapid implementation of their joint organizations, Renault and Nissan are engaged in an intensive global cooperation". Nissan-Renault Alliance. 1999-10-20.
In the area of vehicle engineering, it has been decided to develop the first common platform, known as the B platform [...]
- "Dacia Logan Van and Dacia Logan Pick-up out to win sales in Europe's Light Commercial Vehicle segment". Daciagroup.com. 2008-11-25.
The entire Dacia range is built on the Alliance’s B0 platform, derived from the B platform (on which Modus, Clio II, Clio III and the Nissan Micra are built).
- "New Renault Clio: love-at-first-sight styling, and packed with innovations". Renault. Retrieved 2012-12-01.
New Clio is built on a new version of the Alliance’s B platform which has been optimised for outstanding comfort, manoeuvrability and low noise levels.
- "New Renault Symbol, an elegant three-box saloon with seductive appeal". Renault. 2008-08-26. Retrieved 2012-12-01.
New Renault Symbol offers benchmark travelling comfort and employs the same running gear as Clio II which is acclaimed for the balance it strikes between comfort and outstanding roadholding.
- "First look: Renault Oz says no to Twingo". GoAuto.com.au. 2006-10-06. Retrieved 2012-12-03.
Derived from the Renault/Nissan Alliance ‘B Platform’ (which has seen models as disparate as the Renault Modus, Nissan Tiida and Dacia Logan), the front-wheel drive Twingo will debut in production form at the next Geneva motor show in March.
- "Geneva motor show 2010: Renault Wind". Autocar. 15 February 2010. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
The Wind, which will be launched at the Geneva motor show next month, shares its platform and much of its front-end styling with the Twingo.
- "2011 Nissan Juke Owner's Manual". Nissan USA. Retrieved 2012-05-27.
Juke is built based on Nissan B platform shared with Cube, Clio III (Renault), Micra K12, Modus (Renault) and Twingo MK II (Renault).
- Aaron Robinson (2012-05-22). "2011 Nissan Juke - First Drive Review". Caranddriver.com. Retrieved 2012-05-27.
Based on Nissan’s global B platform, which is under the Nissan Versa and Cube and Renault Clio (remember, Nissan and Renault are one), the Juke [...]
- "Dacia Duster". Carmagazine.co.uk. 2009-12-08. Retrieved 2012-05-27.
Since 2004 all of its cars have been based on the company’s B0 [...] platform, and top sellers are the mid-sized Logan saloon and estate, and the five-door Sandero hatchback.
- "Renault presented for AvtoVAZ a loan for 52 million Euros for investment program". Autostat.ru. 2012-10-11.
AvtoVAZ started to produce officially Lada Largus cars from April of 2012 (on the platform B0 of cars Renault Logan and Sandero) in a new line with a capacity up to 350 thousand cars per a year.
- RENAULT 2016 – Drive The Change
- European Malaise Not Slowing Down Renault’s Dacia
- Dacia Sandero And Logan 2013 More For The Same
- Renault sees high growth potential for its low-cost cars
- "Nissan 2012 Leaf - Nissan preview EV platform on Tiida prototype". GoAuto. 2009-07-28.
NISSAN Motor Co has previewed its dedicated electric vehicle (EV) platform on a Tiida-based prototype this week ahead of the all-new production vehicle’s unveiling at the opening of the Japanese manufacturer’s new global headquarters in Yokohama on August 2.
- "B-PLATFORM". 2011-11-02.
- "2011 Nissan LEAF Press Kit: Overview". Nissan Online Newsroom. 2010-10-27.
The front-wheel drive Nissan LEAF utilizes an all-new dedicated EV platform with batteries housed in the floor for optimum vehicle packaging and weight distribution.
- "3 years in a row of Nissan's leadership in Mexico". Nissan Online Newsroom. 2012-01-06.
Last March, President of Mexico, Felipe Calderón Hinojosa, gave the starting signal for the production of the first model of the V-platform —produced in the Aguascalientes plant— the subcompact Nissan March. Another model of this same platform was launched in July 2011, Nissan Versa.
- Leach, Brad (11 June 2013). "2013 Nissan Pulsar Hatchback Review and First Drive". Car Showroom. Retrieved 12 November 2013.
The all-new Nissan Pulsar hatchback [...] rides on the same platform as the sedan versions (the North American Sentra).
- "2013 Nissa Sentra". Revocars.com. 2012-01-04.
2013 Nissan Sentra to [...] adopt an all-new structure Nissan earmarks since it’s global “V” platform, for “Versatile.”