January 9, 1980
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Nitin Sathyaa (Tamil: நிதின் சத்யா) (born January 9, 1980 as D. Arun), is a Tamil film actor from Chennai. His first appearance was in the film Kalatpadai, and a notable role was also in Chennai 600028 (2007). Since then he has been cast as a villain in Satham Podathey (2007) and in supporting roles in films like Raman Thediya Seethai. He has played the lead role in Pandhayam (2007) and Muthirai (2008).
Nithin Sathya did his Masters in Business Administration in London. He said he went to London with the intention of taking his MBA and then work for an MNC but when he was doing his Masters he realized that acting was his calling. He has also represented Tamil Nadu at the National level in bowling in 1998-99.
After he got his portfolio done, he went with it to each and every company but got rejected every time. He then got chance to dance in a song in director Saran's Vasool Raja MBBS  and later acted in a small role in Ji with Ajith Kumar. He got his first lead role in Venkat Prabhu's Chennai 600028. He played an impotent jealous husband in Vasanth's Satham Podathey, a student and ardent Vijay fan in S. A. Chandrasekhar's Pandhayam,  which was unsuccessful, and a reformed thief Raman Thediya Seethai. He acted as an auto driver in Palaivana Solai a remake of the 1982 film with the same title. In Mayanginen Thayanginen he played a call taxi driver who falls in love with a call centre girl, whom he's not met. He signed many films such as Pinkurippu with Mani Nagarajan and PC Mitran with Saravanan  and 143 by Rangarajan, but they did not got released.
He has six upcoming films. Madha Gaja Raja, the horror film Shivani, Venkat Prabhu's black comedy Biriyani, Sundar C's horror comedy Aranmanai, Enna Satham Indha Neram  and Thirudan Police.
|2002||Bend It Like Beckham||Waiter||Uncreditted role|
|2004||Vasool Raja MBBS||Neelakandan|
|Saroja||Lakshmi Gopal||Cameo appearance|
|Raman Thediya Seethai||Gunasekhar|
|2014||Madha Gaja Raja||Filming|
|Enna Satham Indha Neram||Filming|
- Short film
- Vellai Pookal
- Agalya 2012
- Kadal Rasa
- Rangarajan, Malathi (18 July 2008). "Stargazing". The Hindu. Retrieved 1 February 2010.
- "Nithin Sathya in S Pictures". www.southdreamz.com. 16 April 2008. Retrieved 1 February 2010.
- Rangarajan, Malathi (26 June 2009). "Sudden shift in gear – Muththirai". The Hindu. Retrieved 1 February 2010.
- Ashok Kumar, S. R (18 April 2008). "Faltering storyline – Thozha". The Hindu. Retrieved 1 February 2010.
- Rangarajan, Malathi (26 September 2008). "A packed, purposeful cast – Raman Thediya Seethai". The Hindu. Retrieved 1 February 2010.
- "Success has a new name". The Hindu. 2007-10-19. Retrieved 2013-10-14.
- "An interview with Nitin Satya". Rediff.com. Retrieved 2013-10-14.
- "Friday Review Chennai / Interview : Wanna bet?". The Hindu. 2008-09-19. Retrieved 2013-10-14.
- "Life's looking up". The Hindu. 2009-06-27. Retrieved 2013-10-14.
- Manigandan KR, TNN Sep 10, 2009, 12.00am IST (2009-09-10). "Palaivana Cholai's classic charm - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2013-10-14.
- K. R. Manigandan (2012-04-10). "Shot Cuts: Sri Ramarajyam, not now". The Hindu. Retrieved 2013-10-14.
- TNN Nov 9, 2009, 12.00am IST (2009-11-09). "Nitinsathyaa all set - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2013-10-14.
- ""I've made mistakes, but I'm confident now" - Nithin Sathya - Telugu Movie News". Indiaglitz.com. 2012-01-24. Retrieved 2013-10-14.
- Malathi Rangarajan. "Long and short". The Hindu. Retrieved 2013-10-14.
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|