From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Indian name Nityananda (Sanskrit: nitya, eternal + ananda, bliss) may refer to:
- Nityananda, the Vaishnava saint (born 1474 CE)
- Nityanand Swami (Swaminarayan) (1754–1850), a paramhansa from Swaminarayan Sampraday
- Bhagawan Nityananda (1897–1961), the Ganeshpuri guru, teacher of Muktananda
- Mahamandaleshwar Nityananda (born 1962), of the Mahanirvani Akhara, a disciple of Muktananda
- Nityananda Mohapatra (born 1912), an Oriya politician, poet and journalist
- Nitya Anand (born 1925), an Indian scientist
- Paramahamsa Nithyananda (born 1978), an Enlightened Master from Thiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.