From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Indian name Nityananda (Sanskrit: nitya, eternal + ānanda, bliss) may refer to:
- Nityananda, the Vaishnava saint (born 1474 CE)
- Nityanand Swami (Paramhansa) (1754–1850), a Paramhansa saint from Swaminarayan Sampraday
- Nityanand Swami (politician) (1927-2012), a politician and the 1st chief minister of Uttaranchal (now Uttarakhand)
- Bhagawan Nityananda (1897–1961), an Indian guru from Ganeshpuri
- Nityananda Mohapatra (1912-2012), an Oriya politician, poet and journalist
- Nitya Anand (born 1925), an Indian scientist
- Paramahamsa Nithyananda (born 1978), a Hindu spiritual guru from Thiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nityananda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.